Re: msvc patch for pgbison.bat

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Joachim Wieland <joe(at)mcknight(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: msvc patch for pgbison.bat
Date: 2007-01-28 16:43:27
Lists: pgsql-patches

Joachim Wieland wrote:
> This is a patch for building pgsql with msvc. For some reason, if you tell
> my bison to work on file /some/path/foo.y it will put the resulting files
> into the current directory while Magnus' bison puts them into /some/path.
>
> The attached patch makes both kinds work by setting the destination file
> explicitly.

Applied, because it seems to be correct, even though I am still having
trouble with this build.

Please note that patches should ideally be generated from the pgsql root
and not some higher directory - that makes them easier to apply without
having to work out what needs to be stripped from the front of the path.

cheers

andrew