Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?

From: Ken Johanson <pg-user(at)kensystem(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?
Date: 2007-01-26 03:54:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

In the RETURNING clause that I'll be appending to the query, to get
gen'd keys, anyone have any advise for best practice for when to quote
the column names? Are there any pre-built util methods in the driver
that I can use to scan for identifiers that need quoting? (whitespace
char, reserved words, etc)?

Thanks,

Ken