triggers and TriggerData

From: gustavo halperin <ggh(dot)develop(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: triggers and TriggerData
Date: 2007-01-21 23:56:52
Lists: pgsql-general

First, thank you for your answers about my problem with the function
'CREATE TRIGGER',
I have another question about triggers, how can I pass arguments ?? I
read about some struct TriggerData *CurrentTriggerData, but I didn't
found any explanation or example about how to use it in postgres SQL.
My problem is that for any INSERT row in table 'B' I need to pass to
the function trigger two values of this row. Do you know how to do so
or where are examples of how to do it ??

Thank you again,
Gustavo

--
||\ // \