Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)argudo(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: membres(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL booth, Solutions Linux 2007, Paris
Date: 2007-01-19 12:39:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all!

To complete whats already on postgresql.org
(http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.444), I can say now Devrim Gündüz
and Magnus Hagander will be with us in the booth. Except Devrim has a
really unprobable visa problem.

Our non-profit organization (PostgreSQLFr) is funded by the company I
own (dalibo.com) to pay planes tickets for both guest stars, plus the
1st hotel night in Paris. dalibo paid also 200 PostgreSQLFr.org badges
(38 millimeters diameter, full color, see it:
http://priam.dalibo.net/~jpa/badge.html).

The non-profit organization will pay all the rest:
- 50 embroided shirts (http://www.postgresqlfr.org/?q=node/1044)
- 2000 stickers
- tshirts (50 remain from the last year)
- differents other little things, like home-made elephant cakes
(http://www.postgresqlfr.org/?q=node/585, aka ButterBredele, its
an Alsacian Christmas little cake)

If someone here can update the post
http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.444 to tell people Devrim and
Magnus will come, this would be really great.

Every PostgreSQL contributor or even user is still welcome, but you'll
have to pay travels costs by your own. Don't hesitate in contacting me
to have informations about the travel, book an hotel or everything you
want, except sending you Elephant Cakes, I keep them for me, there're
too good ;-)

Cheers,

--
Jean-Paul Argudo