Re: Pg_dump postgreSQL 8.1.3-1 and win2k

From: Adam Radłowski <adamr(at)informatyka(dot)gdansk(dot)pl>
To: "Séguier, Géraldine" <Geraldine(dot)Seguier(at)spotimage(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pg_dump postgreSQL 8.1.3-1 and win2k
Date: 2007-01-15 04:15:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

I had this same problem on Win2003, but I resolved it in short way,
without analysis of problem - I make dumps as owner of database.
I suppose, there is a problem with full access to system tables with "no
owner" privilleges to dumped database.
I think it could be problem on all supported platforms, but when I saw
it on Win (one server), I make on other servers (Linux) dumps as owner
without testing, if I can to do it as normally privilleged user.
Brgds
Adam