Re: Creating an Independant Application

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Creating an Independant Application
Date: 2006-12-19 16:53:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Bob Pawley wrote:
> Yes
>
> I want to include the service and the tables, triggers etc. as an
> installable application for one, or more, users.
>
> I don't know if this is considered embedded or not, but there seems to
> be a lack of infomation on how to accomplish this.
>
> Bob
>

> -
Hi Bob,
You can easily accomplish it using Inno setup and the full installer I
created for Postgresql,
you simply have to add you app to the Inno setup script and your done.

Complete source is available here:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip
and I licensed the script as BSD.

You can get all the Inno setup stuff here:
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Hope this helps you out.

Later,

--