Re: Search engine

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Search engine
Date: 2006-12-19 08:22:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> In case people didn't notice from the website, or from the commits going
> in, I have now finally activated the new tsearch2 based search engine
> on search.postgresql.org.

Nice work - glad to see it's up and running now :-)

So, to keep you on your toes, here's a couple of bugs :-p

- On the archives search, the pgAdmin lists are under Community lists,
as are sfpug and sydpug. I would expect to see the latter two under
Regional, and the pgAdmin ones under Project lists. The list should
probably mirror the layout on the archves index page.

- Site restrictions are lost in the page links. For example, search
within a document set, and the first page returned is correctly limited
to that docset. Click on a page link, and the restriction is lost.

Regards, Dave.