Version 1.6.1 RPM or SRPM

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Version 1.6.1 RPM or SRPM
Date: 2006-12-07 22:03:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'd really like to give the new version a whirl but can't find a package
for Fedora Core 4, 5, or 6.

Trying a rpmbuild -ta against the tarball gives me the same errors as
trying to build against the SRPM I did get built from the tarball.

The main error I'm trying to get past now is:

configure: error: Could not find your wxWidgets installation in
/opt/wxGTK-static

What is an wxGTK-static?

TIA,
Rod