Re: XA end then join fix for WebLogic

From: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Jan de Visser" <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>
Cc: "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XA end then join fix for WebLogic
Date: 2006-12-01 14:14:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Jan de Visser wrote:
> On Friday 01 December 2006 7:28 am, Kris Jurka wrote:
>> OK. Applied.
>>
>> Kris Jurka
>
> You guys still interested in WebLogic testresults? I guess yes. ISTR that
> there is also an open TODO to update the FAQ with config info for various
> appservers. I can have a go at that for WL and JBoss.

Yes please.

We'll have to think about the format how we want to collect the configs,
but please send what you have so we can start thinking about that. I can
dig my JOnAS test installations for a config file as well. As Kris
mentioned, the documentation stuff isn't that urgent, since it's not
tied to the release of the driver.

--
Heikki Linnakangas