Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-28 15:47:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

We'll have 2 pdf's ready (for comment) --- probably end of day tomorrow.

- #1 will be an 8.5" x 11" --- which is meant to be printed in full
color, 2-sided and trifolded.
Designed to be a brief overview and printed in full color. Cover is
done. Content in-progress.

- #2 will be 11" x 17", 2 sheets, 8 impressions (8.5x 11), centerfolded
and stitched, so that finished size would be similar to a magazine.

Designed to provide:
a) Complete, organized detail of changess 8.1 --> 8.2
b) Something for detail oriented people to read as they eagerly await
the opportunity to actually speak to Josh Berkus. Content and layout
are done. Cover is in-progress. Can be either color or B&W. B&W
should be adequate for its intended purpose.

So -- question is --- when we are done, where do we put it/email it?
Probably be ~ 2 meg total, maybe less.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth