Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?

From: Ben Ali Rachid <souliman239(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Srf function : missing library on PostgreSQL 8.3.6 on Windows?
Date: 2009-03-20 14:19:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I try to use the srf API and I have a link error. When I did :

FuncCallContext *funcctx;

if (SRF_IS_FIRSTCALL()){

funcctx = SRF_FIRSTCALL_INIT(); // If I remove this line, no link error

}

I have this link error : "undefined reference to 'init_MultiFuncCall(FunctionCallInfoData*)'".
The init_MultiFuncCal function is in the funcapi.h file, but where is
the associated library ? I try all the libraries of PostreSQL, but no
success .

Any idea ? Thanks.