Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-22 13:47:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh (Berkus variety),

I offered to design & print flyers for your conference and asked that
you point me to some possible source materials, give me an idea on the
desired size, estimate a quantity + give me a ship to address.

I see an SPF discussion is taking place on www and it's possible my
previous letter was deleted. At any rate --- I'd rather not wait until
the last minute, so .....

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth