Scrollbar in SQL dialogue window

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Scrollbar in SQL dialogue window
Date: 2006-11-09 22:02:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi developers! Hi Dave!

Testing RC2, rev 5607:5610. Client Win XP, Server Debian Sarge,
PostgreSQL 8.1.4.

In the SQL dialogue window, if a view has a long line of code the
vertical scrollbar will get it wrong.
Trying to scroll to the right end ends halfway into the line.

Same thing in the SQL pane in the main window.

In case it matters: I am using the standard fonts out of the box (I think):
ms shell dlg 2 windows-1252 under "Preferences" and
courier new 11 under "Query"

Regards
Erwin