A question

From: Biso Dimitrov <pent(at)abv(dot)bg>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A question
Date: 2003-05-19 10:37:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, i don't wheather I should ask you here, so excuse me.
First of all , GREAT JOB!!! pgAdminII is a great aplication, that gives me much power than the usual prompt.

My question is here: I am making a simple database, I want a friend of mine to use it. The problem is that he is not connected to my computer. What should I do? How I should "export" the database. Should I consider making it from superuser, or from any other user.

And one more question, I don't know if my friend is using Windows or Linux, is this going to make a difference?
Than you for your time, looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Biser