Re: Minor bug: Refreshing type in object orowser fails

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Minor bug: Refreshing type in object orowser fails
Date: 2006-10-16 03:21:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Same (or similar) bug is present in the listing of indexes (under table).
Also, unique constraints and primary keys - while listed under
constraints - erroneously show the SQL script of the first _index_ after
a refresh. Probably because these kinds of constraints create an index
and therefore share the index bug..

Again, the error is persistent until the whole branch is refreshed.
Also present in v1.4.2.

Regards
Erwin Brandstetter