Re: Time for beta 3?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Time for beta 3?
Date: 2006-10-10 16:06:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page a ecrit le 10/10/2006 17:55:

> [...]

I don't remember seeing someone taking care of de_DE translation.
There's no maintainer listed on
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php, so I don't have any clue.

I didn't had time to search for translators for unmaintained
translations. I probably should have asked Peter... but it's not too late :)

--
Guillaume.