pgAdmin3 1.6b2: edit grid: glitch with boolean value NULL

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3 1.6b2: edit grid: glitch with boolean value NULL
Date: 2006-10-07 16:47:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi developers!

I am testing pgAdmin III Beta 2 (Oct 3 2006, re: 5426:5427) on Windows
XP (latest patch level).
RDBMS is PG 8.1.4 on a remote debian sarge server. (PG from backports.org).
Connected via SSH-tunnel with port forwarding.

pgAdmin not being able to display NULL values in boolean fields has been
a major bug in v1.4.3. Fortunately, this has been remedied in v1.6 - if
not completely.

When I activate a boolean field an keep pressing the space bar, the
value cycles between TRUE, FALSE and NULL. Also works, when I keep
clicking _on_ the small checkbox in the field. So far so good. But if I
click in the field, outside the little box, the the value only toggles
between TRUE and FALSE. I don't assume this is on purpose?

Regards
Erwin Brandstetter