replication of whole database from one machine to another

From: amjad usman <au_marwat(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: replication of whole database from one machine to another
Date: 2011-02-18 07:24:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello everybody,

I am new to PostgreSQL. i am using version 9.
I have installed it on two machines.
I have put data about 450 digital documents in one machine.
now i want to copy the same data on the other machine for testing some queries.

can anybody tell me how i can do this?

secondly, my PostgreSQL server sometimes does not start even if i have not
changed any configuration file.
whats the problem with this?

Pliz help me sorting out these problems...

Thanx in advance.

Best regards:
Amjeeki