Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Henrique Paulino Machado <zehrique(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, psylinux(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator
Date: 2006-10-04 22:11:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Henrique,

Henrique Paulino Machado a écrit :
> I'd like to contribute with the community as a translator into the
> portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) language (Portugues Brasileiro).
> I want to focus on the website, but if needed I can work on other
> projects too.

I think translating the application is actually more important for us.
Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo is the translator listed in the web site but
I don't know if he's still interested to work on it. Best would be to
work with him. 54% of the file are translated, so I really think there
is enough work for two.

Tell me if you need more informations.

Regards.

--