Autogenerated keys and ... RETURNING

From: Michael Paesold <michael(at)paesold(dot)at>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Autogenerated keys and ... RETURNING
Date: 2006-10-03 22:00:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Has anyone look at implementing the missing JDBC3 API parts that should
return auto-generated keys using the new RETURNING clause?

I had already asked about this one in 2002, but there was no supporting
backend infrastructure at that time. I thought I could perhaps try to
implement this now, given I find enough time in the next few weeks.

Is anyone working on this item?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold