Open Source Position php/PostgreSQL/MySQL (SOMA)

From: Andrew smith <andrew(at)chancellor(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open Source Position php/PostgreSQL/MySQL (SOMA)
Date: 2006-10-02 23:28:55
Lists: pgsql-jobs

If you are looking for a creative professional environment comprised of
exceptional developers, please send me your resume and I will be
available to discuss and answer any questions you may have.

This dynamic start-up is looking for a web software developer with
strong applications and database programming skills to design, build and
support web services. Emphasis is on back-end, but front-end skills are
also desired. Developers work on new features and improving the overall
experience for millions of people. Experience with algorithms and
bayesian techniques is a plus.

This is an angel stage start-up that has great investors and very
positive technical reviews. Located South of Market (SOMA) in San
Francisco.

Desired Qualifications: * 3+ years software development experience * PHP
experience * MySQL or PostgreSQL programming experience * Linux
proficiency * Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and
methodologies. * Intimate understanding of internet protocols. * Strong
visual design sensibility * AJAX experience desirable * Desire to work
in a fast paced environment * Excellent verbal and written communication
skills * Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or
exceptional work experience

All jobs are located in downtown San Francisco and include health
benefits, equity and free snacks.

Please send resume to Anthony Goeree (anthony [AT] chancellor [DOT] com)
as an attachment in Word format.

Please contact Anthony at 415-332-0123 in case your resume did not make
it past the SPAM filters.

Please see also our Passthru Program Link for contractors who find their
own contract and need a 3rd party for billing (low rates),
http://www.chancellor.com

Principals only please. Only on-site work. Must be currently authorized
to work in the US

We can only respond to individuals with the experience and
qualifications most closely matching the requirements of this position.