Re: Buildfarm failure at "initdb" - member Cassowary

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Adrian Maier <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm failure at "initdb" - member Cassowary
Date: 2006-09-25 12:10:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It's very weird, because if you get through to this stage it means you
have already run initdb successfully during the make-check stage.

Certainly the trace below looks like it's a failure in the startup code
- maybe a DLL mismatch, although that shouldn't be possible? Does your
Cygwin install have their postgres package included?

cheers

andrew