Re: CachedRowSetXImpl() and PostgreSQL

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Poul Møller Hansen <freebsd(at)pbnet(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CachedRowSetXImpl() and PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-09-21 21:14:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Poul Møller Hansen wrote:

> Please let me know if more is needed.

What we need to know is what is the metadata call being made to the
driver and how do the results differ from what is expected?

BTW, it's possible to have a table called "my.table" (where "my." is
part of the table name, not a schema prefix) so the driver seems to be
doing the right thing if it is being asked about tables called
"my.table" by the RowSet .. But that's why we need to know what metadata
call is being made.

I think finding out why setSchemaName on your rowset does not work is
the first step, that RuntimeException tells me nothing about the real
cause of the problem.

-O