Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?

From: Josef Springer <Josef(dot)Springer(at)joops(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where is the msi-setup described ?
Date: 2006-09-19 11:00:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Magnus,

i must explain my users how to maintain.
The menu opens the dialog pgAdminIII - Backend Access Configuration
Editor with 6 colomns:
Type
Database
User
IP-Address
Method
Option
host
all
all
127.0.0.1/32
md5

host
all
all
::1/128
md5

Is all required option set ? If no, what is required to access from any
client ?

Josef