Storing GI Data in Postgres

From: "Brooks, Stephen" <Stephen(dot)Brooks(at)sdgworld(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Storing GI Data in Postgres
Date: 2007-09-06 10:45:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I am relatively new to this mailing list and to the concept of
Geodatabases.

We are looking to implement a single geodatabase as the main storage for
all of our GI data. We would like to access this data from MapInfo and
ArcGIS and potentially AutoCAD.

Does anyone have any experience of using Postgres to serve this purpose?

Regards

Stephen