no more problems with mailing list addresses

From: barbara figueirido <barbara(at)bariloche(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-09-09 13:18:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

Richard Broersma Jr escribió:
> A day or two ago, there was a DNS problems that affected one or more of the postgresql servers.
> There is a thread on the pg-general list about this. Maybe this could have been the cause.

> hmm... I never had that happen to me. If you can reproduce the results I would send an email to
> the webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) He will know the correct person/list to forward the email to.

It seems that whatever the problem might have been, it's now corrected;
I have tested answering with "reply all" a couple of mails (without
actually sending the messages), and in all cases the list address was
included; only thing is, I have to manually remove then the personal
addresses of any participantes in the thread to prevent them from
receiveing duplicate messages... is there any other way? -- well, this
is actually OT, isn't it?

Bárbara