backup infrastructure

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: backup infrastructure
Date: 2006-09-06 19:30:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Gidday folks,

One way I can contribute my services to the project is in the form of
backup services. You tell me what files need to be backed up from
what servers, and it'll be done on the frequency required.

Restores can be arranged for those that have admin access. We can
keep a designated number of backups online, for immediate access.
Older backups will be stored offline.

Bacula is my tool of choice. Let me know how I can help.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php