Latest ODBC driver?

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Latest ODBC driver?
Date: 2006-08-26 23:27:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

What's the current version please and where do I find it? Last time I asked this
question I was pointed at ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/ which still seems
to be at 8.01.0200- I've spent most of the day trying to roll that out and had
enormous problems once it hits production quantities of data.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk