Re: Where is hstore?

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: tomas(at)tuxteam(dot)de, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where is hstore?
Date: 2006-08-23 09:39:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> AFAIR the authors have never proposed it for inclusion.

We'll be glad if hstore will be in main tarball. As I remember, when we suggest
(may be, in private exchange of letters) to include it, somebody says that
hstore breaks "relational" in db.

Lastest version is located at http://www.sigaev.ru/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/hstore/

Note, in this year there are a several questions about inclusion in mail lists:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-05/msg00079.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-07/msg00727.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-08/msg01412.php
And several questions in private mail...

Now hstore is stable module.

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/