Re: LATIN1/9 conversion....

From: "Tim Clarke" <Tim(dot)Clarke(at)manifest(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LATIN1/9 conversion....
Date: 2006-10-12 07:17:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Haven't got an "upshot" yet since we don't appear to have a problem
except for the error messages. Sorry, Dave. It only seems to occur here
when we connect a M$ Access front-end database to Postgres and it just
bleats as it connects. I don't have an issue storing any characters that
I need to. We're throwing out all our M$ apps here anyway due to the
huge savings generated; moving all to web front ends.

Tim Clarke