Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32

From: postgresql(dot)org(at)tgice(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Date: 2006-08-02 18:45:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Melvin Davidson wrote:
> I cannot duplicate your problem either.
>
> Is it possible you are using/have a keyboard mapping utility program
> which
> has redefined the function of the delete key?

I don't think so, but if no one else can reproduce this it must be
something strange about my workstation.

I did have a Ctrl and maybe Shift key sticking occasionally on my
keyboard, but those don't seem like they'd cause the problem.

Also, I do know this never happened in previous versions for me.

Oh well, forget about it for now. I'll wait to see if anyone else comes
up with the same problem.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

jl