Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to -

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us
Subject: Re: Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to -
Date: 2006-08-02 14:20:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> The way I see it, combining a feature change with a code refactoring and
> random white space changes is a pretty optimal way to get your patch
> rejected. Please submit patches for these items separately.

OK. I split patch to two parts. Part one is refactoring of
set_config_options function. Part two implements feature "Allow
commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to restore them to defaults".

Zdenek

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgconf_part1.diff text/x-patch 28.1 KB
pgconf_part2.diff text/x-patch 12.5 KB