Re: Date format

From: Dylan Fogarty-MacDonald <dylan(dot)fm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Date format
Date: 2006-07-31 08:17:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thankyou very much.

I tried with PHP date() but I had a few problems.

I ended up using the SQL, and it works as this in the query:

to_char(project_enddate, 'Day, DD Month YYYY') AS enddate,
to_char(project_startdate, 'Day, DD Month YYYY') AS startdate

In regards to upgrading to the latest Pgsql - I would love that but I am
not running the server, I can suggest the upgrade but I do not know if
that will occur.

Luckily I am setting up a couple of servers in my spare time at work, so
eventually I can use them.

Thanks again,
-Dylan Fogarty-MacDonald