plpython sets

From: Matteo Bertini <matteo(at)naufraghi(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plpython sets
Date: 2006-07-17 09:00:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all,
I'm working with pl/python and I'd like to use the set returning
function feature.

I'm not working in a debug python, so the iterator bug is not a problem me.

Can someone point me to some plpython.c "setof" enabled sources?

Hint to build them in an ubuntu dapper environment are welcome too :-P !

Thanks a lot every developer involved in postgres!
PL/setyourlanguagehere is fantastic!

Matteo Bertini

Attachment Content-Type Size
matteo.vcf text/x-vcard 354 bytes