Re: Relational DB's & pics - a long business-related question

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Eric Matthew Finnin <emf(dot)storage(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Relational DB's & pics - a long business-related question
Date: 2006-07-14 14:35:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Eric,

We've been working on something for almost 2 years that may fit your
needs and is now in the late stages of alpha testing.

I'm unsure of the "Rules" for this list and would not like to be accused
of Spamming as our work will eventually be a commercial product (though
very affordable). Also, we're not ready for public exposure so adding a
link here would be inappropriate, regardless of list rules.

I guess, if you have interest in taking a look, contact me directly?