Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be
Date: 2006-07-07 13:36:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ok, it would help Florian to disable the build...
./configure --disable-pgagent.

Concerning my particular case it's not that important. The debian
packaging system is able to generate multiple "binary packages" from one
"source package". It's just a question of packaging.

> I'll ask some of the guys here what they think.

Ok, let us know and a big hello to everybody around ;)

Cheers,
Raph