debian package splitting: pgagent should be distributed separately

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: debian package splitting: pgagent should be distributed separately
Date: 2006-07-06 16:58:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

as you know, I'm about to split the debian package so that pgagent can
be installed separately from pgAdmin III on a server for example.

I'm asking to myself if it would not be a good thing to distribute it
separately upstream. I mean, something like adminpacks that would live
its life in itself and not as a part of pgAdmin III.

What do you think about it ?

Cheers,
Raph