Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD

From: arie nugraha <dicarve(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot make connection to postgresql 7.4 on FreeBSD
Date: 2006-06-26 02:28:31
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi list,

Last week, i compile postgresql 7.4 on my FreeBSD OS, and i planned to
use it with php.
I manage to run the postmaster, and i already saw it running in
background with ps ax
But when i try to connect with my php script i got an error which is
look like this :

*Cannot create link. Too many connection open....*

I already enable the tcp/ip for my postmaster, but it seems doesn't
change the situation

Anyone can help me out?

Thanks