High CPU on read-only streaming replication server

From: Nick <nboutelier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: High CPU on read-only streaming replication server
Date: 2012-07-19 20:23:55
Lists: pgsql-general

My read-only streaming replication servers are showing a much higher
CPU load than I would expect.

None of my queries are longer than 10ms.

My application server is connecting to this server via pgbouncer.

Other than that, its a pretty standard setup. I haven't toyed with too
many settings besides the standard optimization settings.

Any ideas what could be going on?