Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field

From: ioguix <igxnews(at)free(dot)fr>
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field
Date: 2006-06-14 13:31:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes, I had problems...

I just had an Office2k CD today and I hadn't lot of time to make tests.

Presently, I just make a clean environnement : removed everything,
installed the psqlodbc 8.02.02 version without Hiroshi customed dll.

My test application work fine for text to memo mapping with the unicode
driver, but don't work anymore about the #deleted behaviour of Access
without vba stuffs :/

Maybe memo type arn't used by Access to check the record ?

I hope I will find some more time tomorrow to complete my tests.

Postgresql and more generaly database world really miss more
applications like Access...
Is anyone knows an application with at least easy an form design feature ?
Do you know some project I could join to give help (If I have the skills) ?
Does anyone would be interrested by such a project ?

Thanks.

--
| IoGuiX |

-- Schmitter, Frédéric