Re: Snowball and ispell in tsearch2

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chris(dot)kings-lynne(at)calorieking(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Snowball and ispell in tsearch2
Date: 2006-06-08 16:25:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Maybe putting it on pgFoundry?

Hmm, it's a variant. We can create project 'tsearch2_dict' and there I'll place
contrib module which will make all Snowball stemmers. Right now I'm working on
supporting OpenOffice's dictionaries in tsearch2, so it will be simple to add it
to packaging system.

I suggest that in the same cvs somebody will manage packages/package's builder
for different packaging system (sorry, I havn't any experience with that systems)

BTW, it will be good, if packaging will work with "maked" postgres, something like:
% cd PGSQL/contrib/tsearch2
% make LANG=norwegian

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/