AGREGATE FUNCTIONS

From: Roberto Rezende de Assis <rezende_assis(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AGREGATE FUNCTIONS
Date: 2006-06-06 17:29:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, I would like to know where in the source-code of postgres is
located the code of the aggregate functions min, max, avg.
I wish to develop more statistical aggregate functions, and I prefer to
use C than to write then in the PL/R.

Thanks

Navegue com o Yahoo! Acesso Grtis, assista aos jogos do Brasil na Copa e ganhe prmios de hora em hora!
http://br.yahoo.com/artilheirodacopa/