Re: Connection Broken with Custom Dicts for TSearch2

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Rodrigo Hjort <rodrigo(dot)hjort(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection Broken with Custom Dicts for TSearch2
Date: 2006-06-05 15:12:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry, it isn't mentioned on page, but this example of code working only with
before 8.1 versions. In 8.1 interface to dictionary was changed.

More precisely, in 8.1, lexize function (in num2english dlexize_num2english())
should return pointer to TSLexeme array instead of char**.

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/