Postgres Backup Questions

From: "John R(dot) Allgood" <john(at)turbocorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Backup Questions
Date: 2006-06-01 15:15:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I have a question regarding backups on Postgresql 7.4.7-2. We are
currently using a Progress database and will be moving over to Postgres
this month. In Progress there is a way to verify your backups does
Postgres have anything similiar or is there other ways to accompplish
this. I am currently writing backup and other utility scripts and would
like to incorporate this into my program.

Thanks

John Allgood -ESC