Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project
Date: 2006-05-10 00:19:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh,

> The SPI account is setup... perhaps wee should point directly to the
> donation page for us?

That would be a good idea. The URL is:

Note that this is a TEMPORARY MEASURE. Ultimately, we need a page that
explains our donation policy and referrs people out to SPI, FFIV, JPUG
and PostgreSQL-Fr. That means we need to have a donor policy, first.

But SPI is definitely better than using Marc's Paypal account.

--Josh