Patch - Have psql show current values for a sequence

From: Dhanaraj M <Dhanaraj(dot)M(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch - Have psql show current values for a sequence
Date: 2006-05-02 10:19:23
Lists: pgsql-patches

I saw the following in the TODO list.

clients-psql
============
1. Have psql show current values for a sequence

Hence, this patch displays the current seq. value in a separate column when \ds is executed.
I attach the patch here. The display format may have to be changed. I would like to change the display format as you will suggest me.
I am awaiting for the review.

Thanks
Dhanaraj

Attachment Content-Type Size
seqValueDisplay.patch text/x-patch 6.8 KB