Re: focus problem reported at debian.org

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: focus problem reported at debian.org
Date: 2006-04-23 10:18:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Just a small feedback to tell you that this issue is solved by wxWidgets
2.6.3.

The files involved in correcting the problem are
contrib/src/stc/ScintillaWX.cpp and contrib/src/stc/ScintillaWX.h.

More information can be found in the two bug reports opened at
debian.org [1] & [2].

Maybe we can log this somewhere.

To debian users on the list, Ron recently uploaded wxWidgets 2.6.3 and
it should be rapidly available.

Cheers,
Raphaël