Patch adding empty missing columns for getTables

From: "Xavier Poinsard" <xpoinsard(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch adding empty missing columns for getTables
Date: 2006-04-18 15:21:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

The attached patch add empty columns to the resultset returned by
AbstractJdbc2MetaData.getTables().
According to JAVA 1.5 javadoc, it should return 10 columns and we are
currently returning only 5.
Maybe someone familiar with the system tables could modify the query to
return the expected values. With this patch, at least (and it is
allowed) null columns are returned and we don't get array indices
exceptions.

Xavier Poinsard.

Attachment Content-Type Size
getTables.diff text/plain 5.1 KB