view 'relationships' with MS Access as front end

From: tom cox <tom(dot)cox(at)ua(dot)ac(dot)be>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: view 'relationships' with MS Access as front end
Date: 2006-04-10 08:41:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I guess what MSAccess calls relationships is only another word for the
definition of foreign keys.

I'm running Postgresql under Ubuntu, accessing it from Windows-machines.
Connecting via ODBC works fine. But I don't see any relationships when
using MSAccess as front-end. When connecting via the OpenOffice JDBC
driver for Postgresql everything is fine.

My colleages - they have to access the database - are very conservative.
Therefore I want to do the same trick with MSAccess.

I'm very new to postgresql and even databases in general, so if this
question doesn't belong to this list, please tell me to which list I
should submit it.

Thanks,
Tom