Re: reg:create database

From: "Kannan(dot)S" <skn(at)gsecone(dot)com>
To: andy(dot)shellam(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: "'sandhya'" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reg:create database
Date: 2006-03-27 09:39:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sandhya,

Hope this will explain, why it is so ...

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/ddl-schemas.html

Kannan

--
GSEC1 (A Division of ITAC UK Limited)
Chennai, India | Manchester, UK

Tel : +91 44 4202 2601 - 2605
Fax : +91 44 4202 2606
Mobile : +91 988411 4931

****** This email is confidential and is intended for the original recipient(s) only. If you have erroneously received this mail, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this mail is prohibited. Views expressed in this mail are those of the individual sender and do not bind GSec1 (A Division of ITAC UK Limited) or its subsidiary, unless the sender has done so expressly with due authority of GSec1 (A Division of ITAC UK Limited).******

Attachment Content-Type Size
skn.vcf text/x-vcard 888 bytes